- Collaborates with Top management and departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for the openings in the organization.
- Identifies/spots the right talents, motivates and negotiates with them to apply.
- Screens and shortlists the received resumes on the basis of job requirements.
- Schedules and conducts/arrange Interviews of the shortlisted candidates for different levels of interview.
- Conducts background checks for interviewed candidates to confirm they match the company culture and values.
- Issues Appointment letters to all finally selected employees.
- Provides orientation training to new employees.
- Maintains employee attendance, and other personal details digital and paper formats.
- Creates and distributes internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies. Makes appropriate announcements about these from time and time as necessary.
- Payroll and Leave Management
- Conducts exit interviews and recommends preventive and corrective actions as required
- Responds to employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors.
- Conducts and coordinates activities/celebrations during birthdays, and Company Annual/Founder’s Day.
- Experience in Recruitment & Selection process
- Knowledge of compensation & Benefits/Payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent in administration.
- Excellent in Written and Verbal communication in English and Hindi