- Coordinates with sales team/s by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information and follow-ups.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, addressing
complaints & queries, and timely deliveries to customers.
- Answers customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Prepares and follows up on sales quotations prepared for clients.
- Establishes active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Handles urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are
- Coordinates with Production Department for billing and transport of products (dispatches).
- Maintains inventory of sales materials, e.g Point of Purchase (POP) & Point of Sales (POS) consisting of brochures, promotional items, product samples, etc.
Job / Knowledge Requirements
- Graduate in any field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Sales coordinator in manufacturing sector .
- Experience in using CRM and ERP.
- Excellent in creating schedules and tracking data.Excellent in creating schedules and tracking data.
- Excellent in administration and coordination.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent in Written and Verbal communication in English and Hindi