Production Planning Control Engineer
- Capacity-wise planning and prioritizing production of Shop Floor and Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly production planning according to the customer schedule and material availability.
- Analyse and evaluate production report to understand production cycle.
- Assist Production Head to determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Coordination with stores and purchase dept. and ensure availability of material required to achieve dispatch plan.
- Co-ordinate with design dept. and ensure updated documents are made available for production on the shop floor; and ensure output in regards with process defined at production end.
- Coordinate with QC team to check the availability of gauges and measuring instruments.
- Communicate with marketing and sales if any changes are made in the production plan that could affect the planned dispatch date.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Prepare performance reports and control chart.
Job / Knowledge Requirements:
- Mechanical Engineer ( Diploma or graduate)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in CNC Machine Shop
- Experience in using ERP
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Department: Engineering Construction
Project Location(s): Na
Education: Mechanical Engineer ( Diploma or graduate)
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret component Drawing, Customer GAD
- Excellent in creating schedules and tracking data.
- Good in Written and Verbal communication in English and Hindi