- Reviews daily enquiries and keeps a record of all enquiries and discusses with Design team for application and proceeds to prepare quotation
- Follows up for quotations sent for order conversion
- Creates Sales Order and Part codes as per company design in ERP System after the order is received from Customers.
- Releases Work-Order to Factory for manufacturing process
- Coo-ordinates with designated person from factory for updates/production status of all ongoing jobs/orders
- Communicates regularly with Customers regarding on-going jobs/orders
Job / Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/Instrumentation engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Instrumentation Valves & Fittings Industry / Process Industry.
- Sound knowledge of design standards & engineering principles and best practices.
- Must know Microsoft Office software (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel. etc.)
- Excellent in creating schedules and tracking data.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication in English and Hindi.