Tender Sales Engineer
- Coordinates, prepares and compiles bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications;
- Collates tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission.
- Ensures Vendor Registrations of various companies which includes all Govt. PSUs, EPCs , Private companies are done smoothly .
- Monitors and ensures that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions;
- Visits customers regularly and shares meeting reports with reporting manager and managing director.
- Travels regularly to the customer site to understand the customer buying journey and the typical document clarification/Pre-bid meeting.
- Schedules and meets all clients pre and post-bidding.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Ensures relevant feedback is provided to reporting manager in order to improve company’s response to customer inquiries and learning from past experience
- Maintains tender files/documents databases and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested
Office Location: Thane
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/instrumentation engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Tender preparation
- Knowledge of digital and manual filing systems
Department: Sales Department
Project Location(s): Navi mumbai
Education: • Diploma or Bachelor's degree in mechanical/instrumentation engineering.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent in administration and coordination
- Excellent in managing paperwork.